Matthew Sutton, President and CEO of Matrix Solutions Inc. is pleased to announce the appointment of 14 experienced leaders from across Canada to Matrix’s Principal community. These individuals bring well-established reputations for technical excellence and client service on the complex environmental and engineering projects they lead.
NEW 2022 PRINCIPALS
- Connie Barsness, P.Eng., Weyburn
- Steve Braun, P.Eng., Mississauga
- Sasha Brown, M.E.Des., P.Chem., Regina
- Mike Fraser, P.Eng., Calgary
- Alex Haluszka, M.Sc., P.Geo., Calgary
- Todd Han, P. Biol., Regina
- Chris Moon, P.Eng., London*
- Tyler Prediger, M.Sc., P.Ag., Lloydminster
- Jeff Prince, P.Eng., Kitchener*
- Jilene Sauvé, M.Sc., P.Ag., Calgary
- Patrick Todd, P.Eng., Calgary
- Shaun Toner, P. Biol., PMP, Edmonton
*Welcomed to Matrix through our recent merger with Ecosystem Recovery Inc.
Congratulations to our new Principals on this milestone in their careers!