At Matrix Solutions Inc. (Matrix), we provide information that is accessible to all our clients and employees. By creating and sustaining an environment where unique differences are valued, we are able to empower our employees. This philosophy extends to all stakeholders, including our employees, partners, suppliers, and customers.
To learn more about our accessibility program and the steps we are taking to educate and meet provincial accessibility standards, please view our resources:
- Accessibility Statement of Organizational Commitment
- Multi-Year Accessibility Plan
- Accessible Customer Service Plan
- Accessibility Policy for Customer Service
- Accommodation for Employees with a Disability Process
- Return to Work Policy for Non-Occupational Disability
Accessible Information Formats and Communication Support
Upon request, Matrix will provide or arrange for the provision of accessible formats of communications and information created by Matrix for persons with disabilities. In doing so, we will take into account the individual’s accessibility needs and will consult with that individual making the request to determine the suitability of the support. Such formats and/or support will be provided in a timely manner, at a cost no greater than the regular cost charged to other persons, and may include the following:
- Providing text-based documents and reports in the format recommended by the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, which may include simplifying text, large fonts, etc.
- Providing hand-outs of slide presentations
- Reading information aloud
- Providing transcripts of audio or video communications
- Providing written or oral descriptions of images or photographs
Matrix has processes in place for receiving and responding to feedback. Upon request, Matrix will provide alternative formats for receiving and responding to feedback, taking into account the individual’s accessibility needs.
Please direct any feedback you may have to us:
Mailing Address: Unit 7B, 650 Woodlawn Road West, Guelph ON N1K 1B8
If you are submitting feedback and wish to be contacted, Matrix will respond as soon as reasonably possible in writing, in person, by email, or by telephone, acknowledging the receipt of feedback and outlining the action(s) to be taken. Responses may take up to a maximum of ten (10) business days.