Robert Pockar, President and CEO of Matrix Solutions Inc. is pleased to announce the appointment of 10 experienced leaders from across Canada to Matrix’s Principal community. These individuals bring well-established reputations for technical excellence to the projects they lead for our clients.
New Principals for 2020
- Louis-Charles Boutin, B.Sc., P.Eng., Quebec City
- Andrew Chan, M.Sc., P.Eng., Calgary
- Alanna Dickson, M.Sc., P.Ag., Grande Prairie
- Jennifer Dowd, M.Sc., P.Ag., Fort St. John
- Amanda Freer, M.Sc., P.Geol., Calgary
- Blake Hamer, B.Sc., P.Geol., Edmonton
- Clinton McKee, B.Sc., B.A.E.M., P.Ag., Lloydminster
- Delanie Player, B.Sc., P. Biol., R.P.Bio., Calgary
- Ian Ursu, B.A.Sc., P.Eng., Regina
- Tim Van Dijk, M.Sc., P.Geol., Edmonton
Congratulations to our new Principals on this career milestone!
Matrix Solutions is a 100% Canadian-owned multi-service environmental and engineering consulting company providing scientifically sound, pragmatic and innovative solutions to clients domestically and internationally. The company has more than 500 employees and 17 offices across Canada.