Management Systems & Audits
Federal, provincial, and municipal environmental legislation continually shifts, making it challenging to ensure compliance. There are also countless proactive environmental and health and safety commitments that you make to regulators, employees, and stakeholders. A strong management system allows you to manage your obligations effectively. We provide customized management system support for companies ranging from start‑ups to large multinationals, in various sectors, including upstream oil and gas, pipelines, government, power generation and transmission, transportation, and mining. We can assist with all levels of management system development, implementation, and maintenance, including auditing. Our support ranges from the development of corporate policies and standards to site‑specific procedures.
We tailor our management system and audit project teams to meet client and project requirements. Our compliance assurance team includes engineers, scientists, and safety professionals with extensive sector‑specific experience and operational knowledge.
Our management systems and audit services include:
- Certified environmental professionals — compliance auditors EP(CEA)
- Certified environmental professionals — environmental management system lead auditors EP(EMSLA)
- Canadian Registered Safety Professionals (CRSP)
- Environmental, health, and safety compliance audits and inspections
- Environmental, health, and safety management system audits and gap analyses (ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001)
- Environmental, health, and safety management system development and support (alignment with ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001)
- National Construction Safety Officer (NCSO) designated employees