Data Management & Geomatics
At Matrix, we understand that making informed decisions relies on quality, timely information provided in just the right way. That’s why we constantly develop new and innovative ways to collect, manage, analyze and present information. Whether it’s reducing reporting time through the use of digital data collection, process and deliverable automations, giving you a bird’s eye view of your site using an unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV), or using spatial analysis and data science to help you evaluate the environmental and financial risks associated with your project – Matrix Solutions can provide you with the support you need to solve your challenges.
Our team of GIS, CAD and Environmental Data Management professionals provide a superior customer experience, timely service and competitive prices. We provide support for both large-scale projects as well as smaller ad-hoc service requests using an online request system.
Click below to access our interactive StoryMap, showcasing our Data Management and Geomatics solutions
Our Geomatics services include:
- Mapping services using ArcGIS or AutoCAD
- Spatial analysis such as constraints mapping and routing assessments
- Web mapping
- Digital field data collection applications
- Scenario modeling
- GIS consulting
- 3D modeling and visualization
- Programming and automations
Our Data Management services include:
- Environmental data management
- Database design and reporting
- Data presentation and visualization
- Data management consulting
- Statistical analysis (spatial, a-spatial, and temporal)
Matrix Solutions is proud to be an Esri bronze partner. Our team of talented GIS professionals use Esri’s suite of technology to unlock the power of geospatial and apply it on our environmental and engineering projects. Learn more about Esri here.