Our climate is changing, and so is the regulatory system that addresses it. There are new standards for predicting and quantifying air emissions and increased pressure on industry to mitigate its impacts.
A changing climate also means that people, communities, and infrastructure need to be able to adapt to and be protected from the potential impacts of climate change.
Whether your project is in the planning, construction, or operating phase, we can help you predict and quantify your emissions to meet regulatory requirements, lessen your environmental footprint, and adapt to the effects of climate change.
Our climate change mitigation services include:
- Climate change analysis using Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) data
- Greenhouse gas (GHG) emission quantification and verification as required under provincial and pending federal regulations
- Methane reduction strategies, and flaring and venting assessments
- Source sampling for carbon dioxide (CO2), methane (CH4), and nitrous oxide (N2O) strategic emissions reduction planning
Our climate change adaptation services include:
- Climate change impacts, drought assessments, and environmental flow studies
- Drinking water source protection
- Flood risk assessment and mitigation
- Industrial and urban stormwater management
- Integrated modelling, including groundwater, surface water, and water quality
- Integrated water management plans
- Watershed and environmental servicing plans