Health & Safety
Nothing is more important than protecting ourselves and each other from harm.
Matrix Solutions places the highest priority on the health and safety of our employees, clients, subcontractors, and the public. Prevention of injury and illness is always our first objective and everyone’s responsibility.
At Matrix, we believe that for our projects to be successful, our personnel must bring a positive attitude and commitment towards the prevention of injury and illness.
Our comprehensive Health and Safety Management System includes the following:
- A dedicated health and safety team that supports our employees, projects, teams, clients, and subcontractors
- Canadian Registered Safety Professional (CRSP) and National Construction Safety Officer (NCSO) safety personnel
- Proactive hazard assessment and risk mitigation
- Documented policies and codes of practice
- Comprehensive training programs
- Contractor health and safety performance review and management
- Field and office inspections and audits
Since 1991, Matrix has held and maintained numerous provincial Certificates of Recognition (CORs), along with scoring a 91% on our last external COR audit.
24-hour spill response line
24-hour Health & Safety emergency line