As the cornerstone of our business, our values guide our business practices and are shared by our employees, leadership team, and board of directors.
Our values are:
- We value health and safety above all else
- We work safe for each other, our clients, the environment, and communities in which we work
- When faced with tough decisions, we choose to protect health and work safely
- We go home safe at the end of each day
- We put people first
- We are compassionate and caring
- We build enduring relationships
- We all have a voice, we listen first and we respect each other’s contribution
- We win and celebrate together
- We do the right thing
- We do what we’re say we’re going to do
- We make decisions based on the facts and use our best judgement
- We are straightforward, and act with integrity and positive intent
- We hold ourselves and each other accountable
- We drive excellence
- We learn from our mistakes
- We push ourselves to develop new and better solutions
- We approach problems strategically and deliver value for our clients and Matrix
- We empower our people through mentorship and development
- We do our best work and we’re proud of it
Ethical Business Conduct
Ensuring we conduct our business in an ethical and professional manner is important to us. All individuals who represent Matrix Solutions are expected to show integrity, demonstrate our values, and follow our Code of Conduct.
A copy of our Code of Conduct can be viewed here.
Matrix uses an independent party to receive concerns regarding fraudulent, illegal, unprofessional or unethical acts, or other violations of our policies.
The integrity reporting hotline is confidential and reports can be submitted anonymously.